3.2.17

The Three Winners of the Women of Faith Books


Women of Faith Bible Study Books
Woo hoo! It's time for the drawing. I appreciate all of you who left comments on my Book Review of Building Strengths Bible study book. All of your names were placed in the honest hat.

The first winner is The Lavalee family! If you'll contact me, you have first choice between the three Bible study books.

The second winner is Kelly Reilly Benedict! The Lavalee's will select first. If you'll contact me with your first and second choice, I'll send you the one they don't choose.


The final winner is Cathy Biggerstaff! Cathy, you'll be blessed with the last book!



The Honest Hat




Congratulations! All three of you will need to let me know where I should mail your books. I hope
you enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Blessings,

Sally






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing! Your comment will appear after review from the moderator.